jimmidyson
Repos
202
Followers
252
Following
15

Events

build: Use crane instead of skopeo for updating distroless base image (#41)

Created at 23 hours ago
jimmidyson delete branch jimmi/update-distroless-base-image-recipe
Created at 23 hours ago
build: Use crane instead of skopeo for updating distroless base image
Created at 23 hours ago
build: Use crane instead of skopeo for updating distroless base image
Created at 1 day ago

build: Use crane instead of skopeo for updating distroless base image

Created at 1 day ago
jimmidyson create branch jimmi/update-distroless-base-image-recipe
Created at 1 day ago

refactor: Rename shim to dynamic credential provider (#39)

Created at 1 day ago
jimmidyson delete branch jimmi/rename-to-dynamic-credential-provider
Created at 1 day ago
refactor: Rename shim to dynamic credential provider

Need to rename the repo as well once this is merged.

Created at 1 day ago

test(e2e): Fix up e2e binaries on ARM machines (#37)

refactor(e2e): Use ginkgo and gomega functions in helper libs (#38)

refactor: Rename shim to dynamic credential provider

Created at 1 day ago
jimmidyson delete branch jimmi/refactor-e2e
Created at 1 day ago

refactor(e2e): Use ginkgo and gomega functions in helper libs (#38)

Created at 1 day ago
refactor(e2e): Use ginkgo and gomega functions in helper libs

Not sure how I feel about this but I moved a lot of the ginkgo/gomega calls into the e2e helper libs. This makes cleanup etc easier but then has a different flow to "normal" go usage, i.e. no errors are returned from helpers, all handled in the helpers themselves. What do you think @dkoshkin?

Created at 1 day ago
jimmidyson delete branch jimmi/arm-e2e
Created at 1 day ago

test(e2e): Fix up e2e binaries on ARM machines (#37)

Created at 1 day ago
test(e2e): Fix up e2e binaries on ARM machines
Created at 1 day ago
refactor: Rename shim to dynamic credential provider

Need to rename the repo as well once this is merged.

Created at 1 day ago
jimmidyson create branch jimmi/rename-to-dynamic-credential-provider
Created at 1 day ago
refactor(e2e): Use ginkgo and gomega functions in helper libs

Not sure how I feel about this but I moved a lot of the ginkgo/gomega calls into the e2e helper libs. This makes cleanup etc easier but then has a different flow to "normal" go usage, i.e. no errors are returned from helpers, all handled in the helpers themselves. What do you think @dkoshkin?

Created at 1 day ago
jimmidyson create branch jimmi/refactor-e2e
Created at 1 day ago
test(e2e): Fix up e2e binaries on ARM machines
Created at 1 day ago
jimmidyson create branch jimmi/arm-e2e
Created at 1 day ago
delete branch
jimmidyson delete branch aweris/daggers-runtime
Created at 1 day ago

refactor: extract dagger.Connect to daggers.Runtime (#48)

  • refactor: move logger to daggers package

  • feat: add daggers runtime

  • refactor: use daggers.Runtime

Created at 1 day ago
pull request closed
refactor: extract dagger.Connect to daggers.Runtime

Extracts dagger client creation logic and bootstrap parameters to runtime struct.

Depends on #47

Created at 1 day ago

test(e2e): Add tests for pulling from mirror (#36)

  • test(e2e): Add tests for pulling from mirror

Including pulling directly from mirror and using docker hub as origin but image tag only existing in mirror.

  • test(e2e): use URLEncoding for username and password

The test was flaky with randomly generated username/password

Co-authored-by: Dimitri Koshkin dimitri.koshkin@gmail.com

Created at 1 day ago
jimmidyson delete branch jimmi/e2e-successful-from-mirror
Created at 1 day ago
test(e2e): Add tests for pulling from mirror

Including pulling directly from mirror and using docker hub as origin but image tag only existing in mirror.

Created at 1 day ago