Exercism's Go Representer
This is Exercism's representer for the Go track. See the docs for more information on representers.
This will create an executable called
go build -tags build -o represent .
Executing the Representer
The representer takes three arguments:
- The slug of the exercise (e.g.
- A path to a directory containing the submitted file(s) (with a trailing slash).
- A path to an output directory (with a trailing slash). This directory is writable.
The representer will write a
file to the output directory.
With the binary built above:
represent two-fer ./representer/testdata/two-fer/1/ ./
The basic normalizations recommended in the docs are implemented.
- Use placeholders for variable names
- Remove comments
- Apply standard formatting
- Consolidate multiple files
- Sort top level declarations (imports, types, constants, variables, functions)
See Batch Analysis README for information on how to run the representer on a bigger data set.