ent - An Entity Framework For Go
Simple, yet powerful entity framework for Go, that makes it easy to build and maintain applications with large data-models.
- Schema As Code - model any database schema as Go objects.
- Easily Traverse Any Graph - run queries, aggregations and traverse any graph structure easily.
- Statically Typed And Explicit API - 100% statically typed and explicit API using code generation.
- Multi Storage Driver - supports MySQL, MariaDB, TiDB, PostgreSQL, CockroachDB, SQLite and Gremlin.
- Extendable - simple to extend and customize using Go templates.
go install entgo.io/ent/cmd/ent@latest
Docs and Support
The documentation for developing and using ent is available at: https://entgo.io
Join the ent Community
ent would not have been possible without the collective work of our entire community. We maintain a contributors page
which lists the contributors to this
For updates, follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/entgo_io
About the Project
ent project was inspired by Ent, an entity framework we use internally. It is developed and maintained
by a8m and alexsn
from the Facebook Connectivity team. It is used by multiple teams and projects in production,
and the roadmap for its v1 release is described here.
Read more about the motivation of the project here.
ent is licensed under Apache 2.0 as found in the LICENSE file.