Diffusion Bee - Stable Diffusion GUI App for M1 Mac
Diffusion Bee is the easiest way to run Stable Diffusion locally on your M1 Mac. Comes with a one-click installer. No dependencies or technical knowledge needed.
- Runs locally on your computer no data is sent to the cloud ( other than request to download the weights and checking for software updates ).
- If you like Diffusion Bee, consider checking https://Liner.ai , a one-click tool to train machine learning models
For prompt ideas visit https://arthub.ai
Join discord server : https://discord.gg/t6rC5RaJQn
- Full data privacy - nothing is sent to the cloud
- Clean and easy to use UI
- One click installer
- No dependencies needed
- Multiple image sizes
- Optimized for M1/M2 Chips
- Runs locally on your computer
How to use
Download and start the application
Enter the text prompt.
- Wait a few seconds to get the generated image
- M1 / M2 Mac
- 16 GB RAM preferred. It will run a bit slow with 8GB ram.
- MacOS 12.5.1 or later
License : Stable Diffusion is released under the CreativeML OpenRAIL M license : https://github.com/CompVis/stable-diffusion/blob/main/LICENSE Diffusion Bee is just a GUI wrapper on top of Stable Diffusion, so all the term of Stable Diffusion are applied on the outputs.