Adds an eye to a password field to peek for typo's
##What is Password Peeker With Password Peeker you give users the ability to peek for typo's in their given password. This can be done savely by clicking on the eye at the end of the textfield. As long as the eye is clicked the password will be visible, when the mouse is released the password will become masked again.
- Place the content of this package into the package folder of your workspace
- Add "PasswordPeeker" to the requires array within the app.json of the app where you want to use Password Peeker
- Add 'PasswordPeeker.form.field.PasswordPeeker' to the requires array of the view from where you want to use Password Peeker
- The xtype is 'passwordpeeker'
- Needs to be tested in older browsers, Opera en Safari
- Needs to be tested in several environments
- Not compatible with compatibility modes in Internet Explorer 11
###The MIT License (MIT) Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Copyright (c) 2014 Peter Rietveld